Friday, January 25, 2008

locked

I've been locked out of my email account. I don't understand what is going on. One moment I was just sending emails, and the next it told me I wasn't allowed to any more.

I'm actually in a state of mild panic. What if someone wants to contact me? Not that I'm expecting anything in particular, but when there's a campus emergency, don't they notify everyone by email. What if someone accidentally hit the campus self-destruct button and the whole thing is going to blow in 20 minutes or less and so they send out an email to warn us but I don't get it because I'm sitting here in the library complaining that I've been locked out.

Mostly it's just irritating. If anyone wants to get a hold of me, you may just have to rely on the good old US Postal Service.

5 comments:

xister said...

Horray! I've been unlocked.

Crolace said...

Oh, good. That'll save me some postage.

Deon said...

We could always send you comments on your blog, or one of the other blogs that you check on a frequent basis. That would work because you are notified when you have a new comment posted.

Oh yeah, you are notified by email.

Ms. T said...

Um.... one, some people don't have an e-mail address and would be blown up.
Two, if the campus was blown up in 20 minutes, they wouldn't be able to write letters to everyone on campus in 20 minutes and the US postal service wouldn't give you the letter until the next day or two.

Man o Steel said...

blackboard isn't working for me right now. I feel your pain.