Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A picture a day. . .

I was talking to a friend of mine from back home a couple days ago, and she asked me if I had taken lots of pictures, to which I replied, "No, I haven't taken any pictures" because that was the truth. She then got mad at me and gave me a great idea:

I am going to take one picture a day for the rest of my time in Boston.

At least I'm going to try. I already missed Monday, but I have today's picture already. I've decided to put these pictures on my blog unless they are really boring, and then I can tell you why I like (or dislike) the thing in the picture. Most of them will be "like" things since I haven't really found anything that I dislike so far.

So without further ado, here is picture 1:


This is were I took my GRE today. I thought that it was a really cool building and it reminded me of the houses that I saw in Normandy on my mission. Although this building is really cool on the outside, don't be fooled; the inside hallways look a little like a hospital and smell a little bit like vomit. (I guess that makes this my first "dislike" thing.)

On the other hand, I was pleasantly surprised by the actual testing center. I was expecting a run-down office with grumpy employees and it turns out that it is a beautiful office with pleasant employees. I'd give them an A+.

4 comments:

Deon said...

Now, if they would just return the favor! How did that GRE go?

display name said...

Congratulations on a GRE-at score! Get it? =)

Portia said...

I didn't know that you sat for the GRE yesterday! How dare you do anything without informing your favorite sister?

Deon said...

Wow! Alycin must have some great gift of premonitions. Congrats again on the GREat score!
(is it another picture day yet?)