Sunday, September 9, 2007

Here it comes

So my birthday is really soon. I have no idea what I will do or what I want even. I need a few things, but I think that birthday presents in general should be things that a person wouldn't ever buy themselves if they could. One problem that I have is that recently I buy the things that I want. If it's less than 15 or 20 dollars, I just go and get it. That means that the sorts of things that I want that I don't have are all over 20 bucks, and I feel bad asking for anything over 5. Hmm.

I guess the good thing about all of this is that I have no expectations. I'll be happy with pretty much anything.

4 comments:

display name said...

You can't buy a thoughtful birthday card or a phone call for yourself though, huh? Those are my favorite birthday gifts nowadays because I pretty much always get them, and I love to hear from people who love me!

Crolace said...

I vote you ask for one of those grilled-cheese-sandwich-maker grill things. Those are awesome.

xister said...

That'd be cool I suppose. Our apartment doesn't have a toaster either, but I'm sure I'd use a toaster. There has been only one time that I was in the mood for toast and couldn't make it.

I've always wanted a bread maker.

Hmm. Looks like I still need to think of some more inexpensive options.

xister said...

I shattered the face of my watch yesterday. I nice watch would be a cool birthday present.