Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Much data

So I've officially started the hair gel experiment (see ORCA ideas) and we have been receiveing a wealth of positive data. Before I started wearing gel, I received no comments about my looks. Since I've started it last Friday, I've received the following:

"Are you doing your hair differently?"
"You look really good today."
And the best one, referring to my new do, "It looks really hot."

To another girl, I was explaining my current experiment and mentioned that eventually no girl will be able to keep her hands off of me, and she said "I'm already struggling," and then she stroked my shoulder. (I think though that this data point might be a bit biased since I brought it up myself, so I can't include it with the other 3.)

This has been going so well that I've decided to start working out too and I'll see how that goes for me. I went jogging on Tuesday and played racquetball today. Oh, the things we do to secure a woman.

More info coming later. . .

7 comments:

Man o Steel said...

I think that running and playing racquetball are not going to be very effective (or is it affective) in raising your attractiveness level. My suggestion: Weight lifting. Abe is really big and attractive because he lifts weights.

Actually racquetball might be affective (effective) but it'll make you lopsided unless you play left handed just as often as right.

xister said...

I've thought about this plan and I wish that I didn't absolutely hate the idea of weightlifting. I'd certainly never do it alone, but if I go, I'd have to find someone who is approximately my build and wishes he could bulk up, which is a hard find since most people of my build are that way because they are lazy like me. Oh well.

Crolace said...

One thing to think about with hair products like gel is that they make your hair nicer to look at, but not as soft to touch. If a girl does fall in love you because of your hot new look, she may decide to run her lovely fingers through your hair. This will make her hands get all sticky and your hair will look weird afterwards.

So I say, keep putting gel in your hair in order to get the ladies interested, but once you've got a relationship that looks like it may be progressing towards the running-fingers-through-hair stage, through the bottle of gel out the window.

Crolace said...

Throw. I mean throw the bottle out the window. Not through.

display name said...

There was a phase during my pre-marital courtship with my husband that he started using gel. In our case having gel in the hair made me want to run my hands through it all the more. It was so funny to me when I could get it to stick straight up and see how long it took for him to notice. And this usually did take a long time because running fingers through hair is not something you usually do where there are many mirrors near by.

On the exercising, do what makes you feel confident. Currently my husband is trying to do more muscular training. There have been positive results, but the most obvious improvements are in the way he feels about the way he looks. There's nothing more sexy than confidence. If lifting weights makes you less confident because of all of the other huge guys around you, challenge them to a game of racquetball and kick their butts. Then you'll feel good about yourself and maybe you'll do them a favor and encourage them to get more "aerobic" exercise.

Bran said...

Hey stop giving hints to my predestined canasta/monastary/gregorian chant partner. Reading these comments would make one think that you want him to get married. Don't you understand? I don't want to be alone....
Who's side are you on?

mlh said...

Not that this has anything to do with impressing members of the opposite sex, but do you want to come be in the test audience for DC? It's free and on Wednesday. And I don't have your cellphone number. Call me.