Monday, October 15, 2007

Scadalous Comments

So this afternoon I was so excited to notice that many people have commented on my blog. Full of anticipation, I clicked on the link to read the comments on all the interesting people who wanted to say interesting things about me.

Unfortunately, by filter blocked your comments. As it turns out, one of you used the words "free" and "sex" in the same paragraph. I managed to eventually bypass the filter and add my blog to the list of exceptions. It turns out that the perpetrator was mlh who said:

Not that this has anything to do with impressing members of the opposite sex, but do you want to come be in the test audience for DC? It's free and on Wednesday.

Scandalous! It's a good thing my filter protects me from such risqué comments.

2 comments:

display name said...

I thought of something funny to say about this post, but I'm afraid your filter would have to block it out.

Speaking of filters, was the comment you read really worth the risk you took in removing your safeguard for a few moments? You never know what could have popped up just at that time. I'm half joking.

When I have time, I'll post on my blog about a fun phone call I got to make to the company of a certain well-known magazine that tried to sneak into our home.

xister said...

I didn't turn off the filter to access by blog, I just added my own blog address to the list of OK sites. I have this amazingly strict filter that blocks pretty much anything that isn't on the list, so it's been a little interesting getting it all going. This was the just the first time that my filter deemed my blog unworthy. In principle, eventually every site that ever has "questionable" content will be on my list and I won't have to go and dig up the password over and over again.