Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Registration

So here we are again at registration time, and the next 5 months of my life are planned out. I guess I shouldn't be so set in what I've laid out. Currently, my schedule puts me in class from 12:00 to 6:30 on Mondays and Wednesdays, but from 4-5 on Tuesday and Thursday's and from 3:00 to 5:00 on Fridays. It would make for a really odd life I think, but in principle, I could sleep in till 2:30 pm once a week.

If only I felt like I could survive those Mondays.

4 comments:

Crolace said...

I don't know what your MW class is that ends at 6:30, but in my experience, classes scheduled to end after 5:30 or 6 usually dismiss early. So maybe it won't be so bad.

Unknown said...

You're lucky I'm not a terrorist, or else I might use this information to attack you somehow. And it would include explosives.

Deon said...

If you are a "morning person" now, I predict you will not be with this next semester schedule. If you want to prevent that from happening, you might borrow Cheecho-beecho for a while. Portia noticed a relationship there.

mlh said...

Except for you've never woken up after 9:00 am.