Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Many ideas

It is occurring to me as people are responding to my blogging post that it perhaps wasn't wise to create a forum for people to give me ideas of other nasty things that I could do to people. I mean, I eat sandwiches all the time. What's to stop me one of these days in a moment of forgetfulness to paint my room mates' faces with them? Just today I said that someone was the sort of person that deserves to be pushed into a pool. . . or I referred to my final preparations as taking out small people with ballistic missiles.

I really should work on this whole pleasant thoughts thing.

3 comments:

Portia said...

Some people think bad things to do to people: funny; other people actually do them: seldom funny.

Pleasant thoughts are good, yes, but they are also boring.

Personally, I prefer you to think of unkind things to do to people and share them on your blog, but I'm only here to be entertained.

Bran said...

Normally, I rate being entertained as the highest priority. But it this case, I recognize that Xister dwelling on violent thoughts might cost me more in terror and unpleasantness than the benefits of feeling entertained.
I'm afraid that I'm around him often enough that the moment when these thoughts come to fruitition might be hazardous for me.

display name said...

If Xister could think of a good way to get a sandwich to jump out of a package he mailed to me here in MO, I'd think it was pretty funny.