Friday, December 21, 2007

Wowie!

So after almost 19 hours straight in the library, I've learned that staying this long in one place can make a person a little loopy. I've been doing alright all day long, however about a hour ago, I was standing talking to my brother when I, all of a sudden, felt really dizzy. I sat down and felt better, but I still have a bit of a headache (not unlike the headaches I get when I'm not getting enough sleep).

In any case, I'm well prepared for my test tomorrow as long as I can stay awake and focused for the thing. Luckily, I only need a 80 percent or so to get a good grade.

3 comments:

Ms. T said...

Good luck on your test!

Crolace said...

I don't know if I would call that loopy. It sounds like low blood sugar to me. Loopy would be if you were standing talking to your brother and then you suddenly started running around and pretending to be an airplane.

One time I really did fall asleep while taking a final. Goes to show that there really is a point at which more studying will do more harm than good.

mlh said...

Happy New Year! Make a wish/resolution!